API access for testing

We were going through the API and wanted to test the same in the UAT provided ie https://digitalsky-uat.centralindia.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/. To test these APIs we require a manufacturer Business Identifier. Please let us know the steps required to obtain them. We have been provided with an Id after registering, but that seems to not work

What API are your attempting to use (since it may either require Manufacturer or Operator Identifier)?

Hi! @sid this problem got resolved.

But I am facing an issue with adding a Drone Type / Model API call. The response that I am getting is Forbidden. I have attached the screenshot of POSTMan for your reference also I have noted below the code snippet.

I also tried registering the Drone Type after logging into the web app hosted in https://digitalsky-uat.centralindia.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/. Still, I was unable to register it, after inspecting via chrome developer tools I get the same 403 Forbidden error. Let me know if I am going anywhere wrong.

HTTP API Code:

POST /api/droneType HTTP/1.1

Host: digitalsky-uat.centralindia.cloudapp.azure.com:8080

Authorization: Bearer eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiIxMTEiLCJpYXQiOjE1NTc2NDQzNjIsImV4cCI6MTU2MDIzNjM2Mn0.FcjlZoI3hzu4ZZeAXsUPe5764FaEjS4J_nmeBm8K8PcmQ8Hs7d6kY95vfBSG8tTSvhAJE1oYDb9NVdvUxtd4_nlLJyjpx3kAhjcuxywJLE5up3tD8ztlOpz7tid9KcZ0B8rhBGn4pluRoJq9Pa5tP-0Z800baPP43uL6WyVtkl4X78eZtFAeGBUIwjoBA2llTBYv6782K7SkxmLEG_K_VKhlkXzLuQI3czqJbwpdG9EVUu22jYqd8ywmDzhOQVi0R_ZuI02uSVtqW0CWd9dt_oJzjfIH34DzMW8OVolzUeAfroxwJGDEtZqvIQKOxWK4liwC0_nnyOik1Y62mQGxCQ

Content-Type: multipart/form-data; boundary=----WebKitFormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW

User-Agent: PostmanRuntime/7.11.0

Accept: /

Cache-Control: no-cache

Postman-Token: 8a8c9351-8f6e-4a91-ae1b-9b4c99a0156c,06062485-6b64-4fe4-8573-55f96b415424

Host: digitalsky-uat.centralindia.cloudapp.azure.com:8080

accept-encoding: gzip, deflate

content-length: 979

Connection: keep-alive

cache-control: no-cache

(screenshot attached)

@sid @nihal kindly help with this issue.

@sid @nihal kindly help solving this issue.

Hey can you please send out a mail to @sid-ispirt he should be able to add your drone on the UAT, the current implementation prevents everyone from being able to add a new drone

Thanks @charizard! Please email me at [email protected] to have your RPAS Type added on UAT.

Thanks, will send soon. Is API of digital sky active to apply for “permission to fly” And is API capable of giving valid PA according to the applied permission?

Hi
I was able to add myself as a manufacturer. And thus i could add a dummy RPAS type using this API. I have also generated a self signed X509 Digital certificate following the instructions here(Reference Document For Generating, signing and authenticating Permission Artefact). And as written in this pdf: You will have to send the details to the team and they will add your drone.
Could you please guide me to be able to add my drone?

@sid, @nihal, kindly help me with this.

Hi @sid I am unable to login at https://digitalsky-uat.centralindia.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/login

“Account not verified, please check your inbox for verification link” this message is showing but I didn’t received any email.

Kindly please look into this issue…

Can someone please provide updated API documentation ?

@sid we need access to UAT test server from a service provider (DSP/UTM) role perspective, can you help get us setup?